[Lokalizacija] Error building Bison 2.6.5 on OS X Mountain Lion

Tomislav Krznar tomislav.krznar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 18:54:38 CET 2012

2012/11/26 Akim Demaille <akim at lrde.epita.fr>:

> Le 26 nov. 2012 à 09:54, Stefano Lattarini <stefano.lattarini at gmail.com> a écrit :
>
>> Hi Akim.

>>> Hi John,
>>>
>>> We did have such an error in the past, in the development versions of Bison,
>>>
>> FWIW, I'm seeing this problem too, when trying to bootstrap Bison
>> from git master (not when building from the tarball though).
>
> Hi Stefano,
>
> Yeah, likewise after a "make refresh-po".  Weird, this is a regression,
> Théophile had already reported this a while ago, and it was fixed.
>
> Hi Translators!
>
> Could someone fix this issue please?  Thanks in advance!
> (And thanks in retrospect for all the work you already did :)

Hi,

As I can see from the error report, this po file has total of 202
messages, while all po files available for translation on
translationproject.org have at most 200 messages. Unfortunately, since
I don't have access to the git repository, I'm unable to fix this. As
a workaround, you can add empty third string (or copy the contents of
second string) if the Croatian translation isn't that important for
your work. Alternatively, you can send me the po file, and when I fix
it, you can send it to someone who has write access and can update it.
However, since all translations are handled through
translationproject.org, I'd recommend that developers upload the new
pot file there.
Whatever your choice is, please inform me so I can take necessary actions.

Regards,
Tomislav

--
Tomislav Krznar
tomislav (dot) krznar (at) gmail (dot) com