[Lokalizacija] iso-codes 2.2-1: Please update the PO translation for the package iso-codes

Josip Rodin joy+isotrans at entuzijast.net
Sat May 31 20:50:18 CEST 2008

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 08:08:40PM +0200, Benno Schulenberg wrote:

> Hello Josip,
>
> Josip Rodin wrote:
> > Nobody's picked this up yet, so I had a go.
> >
> > I'm also Cc:ing the TP coordinator.
>
> Normally you should send PO files to your team leader, but judging
> from the date of the last news item on the homepage of the Croatian
> team, there isn't much activity there.  So I've registered the file
> directly, after two small corrections (see below).

I have participated in various .po translations over the years,
so I generally know the drill, but I've managed to screw that up...
a standalone msgfmt check won't tell me that I have broken msgids :)
Sorry about that.

> Josip, please contact your team leader, Denis Lackovic
> <delacko at fly.srk.fer.hr>, and the other team member, Hrvoje Nikšić
> <hniksic at xemacs.org>. If needed, reorganise the team and appoint a
> new team leader.  If within two weeks there is no response from the
> current or a new leader, I will remove the Croatian team page and
> its PO files.

I happen to be one of the admins @linux.hr. In November 2006 I had to unclog
our translation team's list (lokalizacija at linux.hr) and I have been keeping
an eye on it since.

These mails are getting Cc:ed there, so they should be listening. Well, at
least Denis should be, I don't see Hrvoje's address on the subscription
roster any more :)

I'd go examine the rules for team members now, but translationproject.org
[82.94.249.42] isn't answering HTTP right now...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.