[Work] DC web

Milan Rajacic mrajacic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 11:33:57 CET 2012

2012/2/17 valent.turkovic at gmail.com <valent.turkovic at gmail.com>:

> Sorry na lame pitanju, ali da li funkcionira google checkout u .hr i
> kako? Da li novac sjeda na račun udruge ili na neki google account s
> kojeg se podiže novac?

Na google account s kojim se registriramo, može isti onaj za addwordse
i adsense i tamo ima damo podatke od bankovnog računa za devizne
doznake.

itd... btw koliko se sjećam s pbz-om smo imali i dogovoreno moguće
korištenje njihovog payment gatewaya ako radimo vlastito rješenje

Payouts FAQ
Please select your country from the drop-down menu below. Please note
that content will be specific to the country you select.  Other
country
Overview

In order to receive payment for your charged orders, you must first
specify a bank account in your Google Checkout account. If you have
not yet specified a bank account, you can do so the next time you sign
in. Please note, if you are using a sandbox testing account, you do
not need to enter bank account information.

Add or edit bank account

When adding or updating your bank account information, you'll need to
enter the information exactly as it is on file with your bank. If you
need help locating your account information, we recommend contacting
your bank representative for additional assistance.

Sign in to Google Checkout.
Click the Settings tab, then click Financials.
Enter your bank account information. Ensure your information exactly
matches what's on file with your bank.
Click Save financials.
Verify bank account

To ensure the security and validity of your information, you will be
asked to perform a simple verification process after you add or change
your bank account information.

Please allow a minimum of one business day for the test deposit to be
registered in your bank account before attempting to complete the
verification process.

Within two business days, Google will make a single deposit in your
bank account. (Your bank may take up to three additional business days
to register this deposit in your account.)
View your bank statement or contact your bank to locate this deposit
amount. The deposit will be labeled GOOGLE DEPOSIT [your credit card
statement name] or something similar.
Review your bank statement or contact your bank to locate this deposit
amount from Google. The deposit amount depends on the location of your
bank and the branch you use.
Sign in to Google Checkout.
Click the Settings tab, then click Financials.
Click Verify account.
Enter the deposit amount exactly as it is displayed on your bank
statement. If the deposit amount is 0.05, you should enter 05 or .05
as the deposit amount. Please do not include leading zeros.
Click Verify deposit.
Having trouble locating your test deposit? Review our troubleshooting tips.

For account security, the number of test deposit attempts is limited.
Incorrectly entering the test deposit amount several times will cause
the bank account information to become locked.

Test deposits

The deposit amount you receive depends on the location of your bank
and the branch you use.

Payout schedules

The payment schedule for Google Checkout merchants depends on a
variety of factors including merchants business type, length of time
as a merchant and the status of your account.

Troubleshooting

Having trouble with payments? Please review our troubleshooting tips.