[LUG]The Leader in Virus Protection

zandra@looksmart.com.au zandra@looksmart.com.au
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 19:26:20 +0900

Virus Update Alert!!  -Nov 2002
New...McAfee VirusScan 7.0 Released!

The All NEW, #1 Rated PC Protection Software Has Arrived!
Superior & Comprehensive Anti-Virus Protection

*NEW-Special Package Deal!*
McAfee VirusScan 7.0 *2003 Edition*
Many Feature-Packed Utilities...ALL For ONE Special LOW Price!
Retail Price is $59.99 - Yours NOW for only $29.99
Comes w/Personal Firewall too! (a $40 Value!)
Wow! A $100 Plus Combined Retail Value...for under $30!

Do not leave your PC open for a virus that could destroy your data.
McAfee VirusScan is the #1 software used by Corporate Businesses to
protect PCs against virus transmissions via the internet, disks, CDs
or any media that might transmit damaging viruses.  Businesses trust
McAfee VirusScan over Norton AntiVirus to protect and safeguard
millions of PCs around the world!

"Scans for viruses faster than Norton AntiVirus 2003 does;
(has an) intuitive interface; scans and cleans instant-messenger
attachments; (and) includes McAfee Firewall at no additional charge."
-CNET EDITOR’S CHOICE  Sept 2002

CLICK HERE to Order Yours NOW!
http://www.software-megasite.com/mcafee21.htm

Protect Your Computer with Software from McAfee!
It's only the Best & McAfee software is used by
The Internet's Largest E-mail Provider - Hotmail.com!

**Opt-Out Instructions:
We are strongly against sending unsolicited emails to those
who do not wish to receive our special mailings. You have opted
in to one or more of our affiliate sites requesting to be notified
of any special offers we may run from time to time. If you do not
wish to receive further mailings, please visit the link below be
removed from the list. Please accept our apologies if you have been
sent this email in error. We honor all removal requests.
Submit your remove request at:
http://www.software-megasite.com/removeme.html

4359sySi4-239eWWp4340emlk5-109ShoE9231rWXR8-146hhXg1508btkZ8-364urnHl64
5571Weup5-652USwq7009nmqd0-365rOjP0225oLDW8-727Lneh0865FcdH2-62l59