[Lokalizacija] Debian Installer sublevel 1: Yet another tentative to get files completed...sublevel 3

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Sat Jan 14 07:44:09 CET 2012

# Subject: Debian Installer sublevel 1: Yet another tentative to get files completed...sublevel 1

Hi,

Once again, I'm trying to get translations completed for Debian
Installer. Attached is sublevel 3 for your language, which is
currently incomplete.

Please consider completing and committing it (feel free to ask me in
case you have trouble committing).

There is no strict deadline, but Debian will likely release in 2012,
so it really begins to be worrying when languages are not complete in
D-I.

Thanks in advance,