[Lokalizacija] debian-installer: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-installer

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Mon Oct 31 02:52:33 CET 2011

Hi,

Yes, this is me again. I actually decided to really push hard for
Debian Installer translations completion to occur as soon as possible.
The planned release of Debian Wheezy is scheduled for "sometime in
2012". That may sound as distant, but my own experience proves that it
is not.

To  save you (and myself) a hassle when the release time approaches, I
will work hard (and then push you hard) to reach translation
completion for as many languages as possible, as soon aspossible.

At the moment I write it, 19 languages have reached full 100%
completion in all sublevels.

Yours can be another one.

For this, you need to complete "sublevel2" (remember
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/) and thus reach the completion
of "core" Debian Installer as seen on http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/.

There is no file attached to this message, in hope that it guarantees
that it passes various spam filters.

All translators have commit access to D-I GIT and SVN. In case you're
among the very fewexceptions of people who don't, then please ask me
for the file in return. Otherwise, you'll find the file to update at
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/packages/po/sublevel2

There is no deadline set but remember that sublevel 2 completeness is
MANDATORY for your language to remain activated in D-I. I will not
de-activate incomplete languages now, but when the release becomes
closer, that could happen.

PS to old timers among you: yes, I know that some of you only send
updates when it's release time. Feel free to ignore this
message....but also feel free to use this opportunity for avoiding a
future nagging message by me..:-)

Thanks in advance,