[Lokalizacija] win32-loader 0.6.90: Please update the PO translation for the package win32-loader

Didier Raboud odyx at debian.org
Mon Feb 21 23:14:53 CET 2011

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
win32-loader. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against win32-loader.

After the "beta" upload of the 0.6.90 version today, I intend to release a
0.7.0 with as much translations as possible during the 19.-20. march week-end.
I am hence fixing a deadline for receiving the updated translation is 18.
march. I hope this leaves enough time.

More words about win32-loader:

This component of the Debian-Installer comes in two flavours; one is available
on i386 and amd64 CDs and is autorun when the CD is inserted in a host running
Windows; the other one is available on the Debian mirrors as
http://cdn.debian.net/debian/tools/win32-loader/unstable/win32-loader.exe and
allows seamless and trusted download of the Debian-Installer kernel and
initrds.

Thanks in advance,

OdyX