[Lokalizacija] d-i sublevel1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package d-i

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Wed Oct 20 08:01:32 CEST 2010

The Debian Installer team is currently polishing the last bits of D-I
"beta1" for squeeze. That work is based on the translation update
round that happened back in June and early July 2010.

Shortly after that release, there will be the release of an "RC1"
version of D-I with the same features, but resynced
translations. Indeed, during beta1 preparation, a few strings changed
in seldomly used packages. We ignored these changes to check for
translation completeness but RC1 gives us an opportunity to cope with
them.

So, if you get this mail, the translation of one of the D-I
"sublevels" is incomplete for your language.

As you already worked on D-I translation earlier, you should know what
to do. :-)

The incomplete sublevel is: sublevel 1

Please note that the incomplete file is *not* attached to this mail,
because it is available from D-I SVN and other usual D-I l10n
resources, which, as a D-I translator, you should know about, right?
:-)

Please do your best to update this translation. You, or someone else
in your l10n team, should have commit rights. Please don't ask ME to
commit updates *unless you really don't know what to do*. You can't
imagine the hassle that is handling commits for about 70 languages....

The deadline is not precisely determined as of nnow. Let's say you
have up  to November 7th midnight.

Many thanks for your understanding.