[Lokalizacija] Needed update for console-setup debconf translations (for Debian Installer)

Josip Rodin joy+ditrans at linux.hr
Sat Nov 13 16:55:44 CET 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 08:15:17PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> The console-setup package translation is normally included in
> so-called "Debian Installer level 1" translations.
>
> However, it was recently discovered that some of its localizable
> material was unfortunately not included in strings to translate.

Aeh,

% msgfmt -o /dev/null --statistics this.hr.po
31 translated messages, 13 fuzzy translations, 45 untranslated messages.

If we had 100% coverage before, that's not some, that's most...

OTOH, can I just commit this in
debian-installer/packages/console-setup/debian/po/hr.po ?

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.