[Lokalizacija] Important

Mr. Tony Eboha Mr. Tony Eboha" <amama2003@indiatimes.com
Sat, 24 May 2003 17:19:09 +0100

Dear Sir

                       HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

Greetings, please permit me to make this acquaintance in so informal a
manner. This is necessitated by my urgent need to
reach a dependable and trustworthy partner. This request may seems strange
and unsolicited but I crave your indulgence
and  pray that you take my request very serious.

I am Tony Eboha, a senior bank manager with a leading bank in Nigeria. One
of our prime customer, A SWISS NATIONAL
that I am  so close to as his bank manager deposited huge sum of United
State dollars in a fixed deposit account in the
bank, six years  ago. The length of time for the maturity of the fixed
deposit was five years, which expired towards the
ending of last year.  Incidentally, Mr. Jeff Stevens, who was the
beneficiary died in the September 11th bombing of the
World Trade Centre in  America, and he left nobody as next-of-kin to claim
this money. All efforts made by me to trace any
known relations of his  proved abortive.

This occasioned my serious desire to look for a trust worthy partner whose
bank account these funds would be remitted to.
We  have agreed to compensate you with 25% of the total amount if you
should accept to assist us. All modalities for the
successful transfer of this money into an offshore bank account have been
put in place.

Kindly reply this mail and I will forward to you the total amount involved
and detail procedure of operation. I assure you  that
this transaction is very free of any risk and trouble, for I guarantee
that this objective that will be of mutual  benefit to both
of us. Will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
both of us from any breach of the  law.

l am looking forward to a favourable reply from you soon and feel free to
ask any question in this regard.

l remain,
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Tony Eboha