[Lokalizacija] (no subject)

Mr sidney egobia mailsidney_ebobia@indiatimes.com
Sat, 24 May 2003 05:55:33 -0700

DEAR SIR=2C

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Although this proposal might come to you as a surprise=2C since it is
from someone you do not know nor have seen before=2C but based on
recommendation=2C trust and confidentiality=2C I decided to contact you=2E

I am a senior officer with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
=28NNPC=29 and I have in my capacity the sum of US$24M=28Twenty-Four Million=2C
United State Dollars Only=29 which was actually generated from
over-invoiced contract sum in my Corporation=2E

Right now=2C I write to solicit your assistance on the transfer of this
fund into your
Account=2E Upon your acceptance of this proposal=2C I and my Colleagues
have generally agreed on the below sharing ratio=3A

1=2E 35% for your assistance and cooperation in the transfer of this fund
into your account=2E
2=2E10% for all expenses incurred=2C =28Local and International=29
3=2E 55% for my colleagues and me=2E This amount will be used for
investment purposed on a successful Conclusion of this transaction=2E

You are therefore=2C advised to send to me by E-mail=2C your full banking
information =28as mentioned below=29 to enable me effect this transaction
on
swift code=3A

Name=2C address=2C account number=2C
Bank telephone and fax numbers=2C and name to be used as beneficiary=2E
Your private telephone and fax numbers=2E

On receipt of the above-mentioned information seven =287=29 working days is
enough for us to conclude this deal=2E
Your urgent response is awaited by E-mail please=2E

Thanks=2C
Mr sidney egobia