[Lokalizacija] ej earmrucq This works

jalokalizacijaer18@email.com jalokalizacijaer18@email.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:54:00 -0500

=

Dear,  lokalizacija
=

On January 1st 2002, the European countries began
=

using the new Euro.  Never before have so
=

many countries with such powerful economies united
=

to use a single currency.  Get your piece of history
=

now!  We would like to send you a FREE Euro
=

and a FREE report on world currency.  Just visit
=

our site to request your Euro and Euro report:
=

=

http://www.justaclick-supersite.com/euro/
=

=

In addition to our currency report, you can receive
=

our FREE INVESTMENT PACKAGE:
=

=

*  Learn how $10,000 in options will leverage $1,000,000 in
=

Euro Currency. This means even a small movement in the market
=

has huge profit potential. dneangazovanejsiho
=

=

If you are over age 18 and have some risk capital, it's
=

important that you find out how the Euro will
=

change the economic world and how you can profit!
=

=

http://www.justaclick-supersite.com/euro/
=

=

=

Please carefully evaluate your financial position before
=

trading.  Only risk capital should be used.
=

=

8CBB648BA954F220C36482A84FCD759340F6200A37EB
=

PFNDVSVXCLQLNTFWL
=

=

Full opt-out instructions on the bottom of the site
=

=

=

=